Connect with nurses from around the state of Nevada at the Mae Orvis Health Care Symposium.
Cost of vendor registration: $200
Checks can be made payable to the UNR foundation. In the memo line please put Mae Orvis Symposium
Silver Sponsor – $200
- Organization name presented prominently in the event area
- Organization name and logo printed in event program
- Link to your organization’s website on the symposium Exhibitors webpage
- Interaction with symposium attendees during lunch
- Access to display print materials on individual sponsor table in lunch area
- One complimentary admission to the event (upon request)
*Tax deductible portion is $135.00.
- The event will be Friday, February 17, 2017 at the University of Nevada, Reno in the Joe Crowley Student Union Theatre Room. Sponsors will have a designated time to engage with the attendees during the lunch break. Lunch will be held from 12:15-1 p.m. in the Joe Crowley Student Union Ball Room.
- Sponsors are welcome to arrive in the Ball Room at 11:00a.m. to pre-stage materials on sponsor tables.
- Display tables are six foot in length and come draped with a tablecloth. You may choose to bring your own tablecloth with your organization logo or colors.
- Please bring printed materials as you wish. No power is available.
- Sponsors and attendees are encouraged to park in the Brian J. Whalen parking complex.
- Deadline for printing purposes in the event program is February 1, 2017.
Please make checks payable to Nu Iota
Checks can be mailed to:
Orvis School of Nursing (0134)
- Attn: Jackie Ferdowsali
- 1664 N. Virginia Street
- Reno, NV 89557